Saturday, January 31, 2009

Guilt Free Christianity


Guilt Free Christianity
By Rev. Johnny Lee Clary


Rev. Johnny Lee Clary is one of the leading advocates for racial unity in the United States and has appeared on countless television and radio shows such as The Billy Graham Radio show, Fox News, Morris Cerullo, Oprah, Morton Downey Jr., Rolanda Watts, Geraldo, Sally Jesse Raphael, Jerry Springer, Ricki Lake, Queen Latifah, Montel Williams, Phil Donahue, A&E Investigative Reports, ABC World News Tonight, Bertrice Berry, The Today Show, A Current Affair, The 700 Club, and Kenneth Copeland's TV show. He has also been a regular guest on TBN's Praise The Lord show and has been featured in America's top newspapers and magazines, including a seven page feature story in Charisma magazine in April 1999, Moody Magazine, Guidepost Magazine (Sept. 1998), Kenneth Copeland's Believer's Voice of Victory magazine, as well as appearances on TV programs in Australia, England, Holland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Sweden, and Wales.




I guess one of the most sickening things I have to encounter as a Christian is when some so-called ‘Christians’ that suffer from the mental disorder called liberalism disagree with me on something, the first thing they scream out is ‘You are still a Klansman! You just changed your hate towards black people to hate towards gays, Muslims, and liberals! You are living proof Johnny Lee Clary that you can take the man out of the Klan but you can’t take the Klan out of the man!”

Is this supposed to hurt me? They think it will, and I will admit that it used to until many years ago when I finally learned who the accuser of the brethren is and that the children of Satan do the will of their father. John 8: 44-47 says, “You come from your father, the devil, and you desire to do what your father wants you to do. The devil was a murderer from the beginning. He has never been truthful. He doesn't know what the truth is. Whenever he tells a lie, he's doing what comes naturally to him. He's a liar and the father of lies. So you don't believe me because I tell the truth. Can any of you convict me of committing a sin? If I'm telling the truth, why don't you believe me? The person who belongs to God understands what God says. You don't understand because you don't belong to God."
Rev. 12:10 says, “Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, power, kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah have come. The one accusing our brothers and sisters, the one accusing them day and night in the presence of our God, has been thrown out.”

Besides, since liberalism is a mental disorder, just like racism and homosexuality, it would be unchristian like and unloving of me to hate them because they are suffering from a sickness.

Jesus said it is not the healthy but the sick who needs a doctor. (Mark 2:17) The people who attack and throw up my past to me are sick with sin and they need “Doctor Jesus” to deliver them. He has the cure and it is my job as a pastor to pray that they get that cure and their deliverance.

It will take the Holy Spirit to convict these people and make them realize they are sick with sin.

John 16:8 says "And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment;”

According to Matthew 26:75, Peter felt sorrowful and conviction after he denied that he was one of Jesus’ disciples. Paul did also according to Acts 9:4. After they felt convicted, they both repented and started following Christ the right way, which resulted in Peter going on to become the very first Pope or leader of the church and Paul to become the one who shaped the doctrine for Christianity.

You can’t let your critics get you down otherwise you will be so-preoccupied with their senseless criticism that you will not be able to accomplish what God has called you to do while on this earth. If that happens then Satan and his kids will have succeeded at their devilish tasks.

There was a time in my life that I was spiritually dead. Because of sin, I was corrupted, and I could not see that it was killing me. I could not see the truth because the darkness of sin had blinded my eyes. I was just like these modern day Pharisaical church cops who criticize me. “All of us once lived among these people, and followed the desires of our corrupt nature. We did what our corrupt desires and thoughts wanted us to do. So, because of our nature, we deserved God's anger just like everyone else.” Ephesians 2:3.

Although I deserved death, because I was corrupted just like these liberals are and was going to receive eternal separation from God for my sins, I received what I did not deserve, and that is forgiveness and eternal life in heaven when I called upon the name of Jesus. “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)

Jesus paid my debt in full, and when I repented, asked Him into my heart, and began the process of renewing my mind by dedicating my entire life to Him, His righteousness became mine because I placed my complete trust in Him, by giving my whole life to Him. After all, He took all of my sin and all of my guilt to the cross with Him.

As the song “There Is A Fountain says,:


“Filled with blood drawn from Emmanuels veins
And sinners plunged, beneath that flood
Lose all their guilty stains”



My friend Ps. Margaret Court who is the leading female pastor in Australia, says that the definition of righteousness means right standing with God. That means to be right with God. That is what counts and not the ones who throw up your past and put you down. They will not get you to heaven because they are not going there themselves unless they repent and change too. Jesus means everything. He is your ticket to heaven. Don’t let the negative ninnies and modern day Pharisees pull you on board the Hell-Bound Train with them. Get on the Jesus’ Love Train baby!

Have you really received Jesus as your Lord, Master and personal Savior? If so, then recognize that your standing before the Lord has been changed from guilty to righteous. In the age of guilt-free ice cream, guilt free chocolate bars and guilt free soda pop, some people tend to forget that through Jesus there is a such thing as guilt free Christians!

© 2009 Johnny Lee Clary International
All Rights Reserved
No Part of this article may be reprinted or posted anywhere without written permission of Johnny Lee Clary International

1 comment:

  1. We are so blessed to hear a man of God like you stand up for the truth and not be afraid to say it as it is. I just wonder how long will it be that people like you will be almost the rarity in the world. I saw what you were like before you were a Christian and now to see the absolute amazing work God has done and changed your heart is an inspiration that, nothing is impossible for God to change. When I remember your past and I wasn't a Christian, my heart was broken to see you in the KKK and now my heart rejoices with the awesomeness of God.
    God bless you and your wife and keep up the great work for the Kingdom of God.

    Stella Collins

    ReplyDelete