Monday, June 22, 2009

CHRISTIAN WITCHES And What To Do About Them!

CHRISTIAN WITCHES And What To Do About Them!

By Rev. Johnny Lee Clary

Photobucket
Occasionally, people at different churches I minister at, approach me after the service, or they email me asking me to pray and be in agreement with them for various things. I used to say, "Sure, OK," without thinking and now I have changed my policy. Suppose Mary Jane Morgan approaches me and asks me to be in agreement with her to get a promotion to supervisor at her job or to get a certain job. What if God's will was that promotion or job that Mary Jane Morgan asked me to be in agreement with her for, was intended for someone else altogether? By praying in agreement with Mary Jane Morgan, I am joining with her to violate God's will for someone else.

Case in point, it would be no different than if Mary Jane Morgan asked me to be in agreement with her that Billy Bob Baxter will fall in love with her and be her husband. If God's will was for Billy Bob Baxter to be the hubby of Tammy Jo Thompson, and if I go throwing spiritual prayers up into the clouds and being in agreement with Mary Jane Morgan for Billy Bob Baxter to marry her, then I am praying against God's will. What could follow next is spiritual manipulation.
You see if I pray in agreement with someone then as a man of God, I really must believe for what I am praying. Many of us will pray, 'Let God's will be done,' without really knowing God's will. Therefore we must believe that what we are praying in agreement with someone for is actually God's will. Then if I somehow convinced myself it was 'God's will' for Mary Jane and Billy Bob to be married, then I would be speaking it forth. The Holy Word of God says, in Proverbs 21:23, "He who guards his mouth and his tongue keeps himself from calamity." I would be helping to bring calamity into people's lives which is terrible loss, lasting distress, or severe affliction; in other words a disaster!"
The reason you should never be in automatic agreement with someone in prayer when they ask you to be, is to not only avoid trying to interfere with God's will for someone else, but to also avoid spiritual manipulation. The wrong people in your life could be a curse for you. 1 Corinthians 15:33 says "Bad company corrupts good character." You should only want people close to you as your friends to be those God has really wants to be close to you. God's will is to never have people to be your close friends who will drain and discourage you; He wills you to be with people who will energize and encourage you. Proverbs 17:17 "A friend loves at all times but a brother is born of adversity." 1 Thessalonians 5:11 "Therefore, encourage each other and strengthen one another as you are doing." (God's Word)

I knew a girl in Tulsa several years ago that was in the ministry and went to church where I attended back in the early 90's. Now for all practical appearances, she seemed stable and normal. She was pretty, and had a desire to serve God. She even started a bible study and preached on the radio. We went to a high profile church where high profile people used to attend. One of those high profile people was the famous singer and actor, Carman. That church was 80% single females because most of those women where either there to try and snag the pastor who was also single at the time, or Carman as a hubby. This girl I knew was convinced that Carman was going to be her husband. She told me several people had "confirmed" this to her through either a 'word of knowledge' or a dream interpretation. She kept trying to get "close" to Carman who basically ignored her. She had a group of girls that followed her around and attended her bible study group, and they all kept praying that Carman and she would get married. They were all convinced that Carman was her husband and when it finally became apparent that he was not interested in her, they all said Carman was deceived and didn't know the will of God.

Friends, there is a name for that and it's called spiritual manipulation, which is also called, "Christian Witchcraft!"
Is there such a thing as Christian witches? Sure there is. Just Google "Christian Witches" and many websites will pop up. In addition to this, there are so-called Christians who are practicing witchcraft in just about every church in the world. Whenever they start speaking words and offering prayers against someone else or trying to impose their will on someone, they are guilty of witchcraft. Christian witches are those who practice spiritual manipulation or witchcraft and they are a lot worse than regular witches who do not believe in the Bible. You see, like in the TV show "Bewitched," Samantha, Endora, Serena, Uncle Arthur and Tabitha, just did not know God's word and therefore did not know any better because they had been deceived into a false religion being ignorant of the word of God. However, in real life, Christian witches are worse because not only do they know the word of God, but they use it to manipulate others to get what they want instead of using it to see that God's will and His will alone is carried out here on earth. There is nothing worse than using the Lord to gain dishonest means. (Titus 1:11) I believe the eternal punishment that awaits them will be far worse than what awaits regular non-Christian witches.

Christian witches will try to manipulate you through emotional blackmail as well. They seek to dominate you or intimidate you into doing what they want. Perhaps they will tell you that the church you are attending is all wrong for you and that God showed them that you should be somewhere else, because God wants to "grow you" and "use you" to your fullest potential. They will tell you that they only want God's best for you. Nine out of ten times though, they have a hidden agenda that benefits them in one way or the other, which is their true motive and not your spiritual well being.

Christian witches are also time wasters. They will use up your time by trying to get you to give them all the attention and your free time and guess what? They will succeed only if you allow them to! A good example would be if someone says, "Nobody loves me and nobody cares and I am going to commit suicide and that way nobody has to worry about me anymore." What they are really looking for is for you to drop everything that you are doing, and be at their beck and call and give them all of your undivided attention and time.

Many years ago, a girl was following me around and kept telling him she loved me and knew it was God's will for us to be together. I told her I didn't feel the same way she did but she wouldn't take no for an answer. The final straw came when she drove several hours away from where she lived and showed up at the hotel I was staying at. She called the church and told them she was my sister and asked which hotel I was staying at, and thinking it was OK because she was 'family,' they told her where I was staying. She checked into the room right next to mine, and showed up at the church and sat on the front row. I took a witness with me to the hotel and told her off and said that God never told me that she was to be my mate and that she needed to go on and leave me alone and that I would never be with her. I furthermore told her I would get the cops involved if she kept it up. She left and apparently went home and took a bunch of pills and then called her pastor and told her pastor she had taken the pills and that she was committing suicide because no one cared about her or loved her. The pastor called an ambulance and they rushed her to the hospital and pumped her stomach.

Now the thing is, she never really intended to commit suicide at all or she wouldn't have called and told the pastor she had just taken the pills. She had used spiritual witchcraft to try to manipulate me and when that dog didn't hunt, she resorted to the old "I've decided to end it all," trick, and tried to manipulate the pastor. That spell didn't work either. She did succeed in getting attention though, but not from me. I think they locked her up for awhile in the funny farm. The last I heard she left church, and shacked up with a biker.

Those who practice witchcraft not only destroy what God wants to do in their lives but they destroy their own selves in the process.

They will never admit that they could be the problem. Oh no. It is always someone else's fault; it is never theirs. They will justify themselves by saying, "You don't know me! You don't know my relationship with God! You don't know how He speaks to me! You don't know what I have been through!" They will accuse you of trying to control them, which is exactly what they are attempting to do to others through their manipulation and use of witchcraft in the church.
As I look back on my life as Christian, I will be the first to admit that when I was younger in the Lord, I used Christian witchcraft myself in order to manipulate others and get what I wanted. I have long ago repented of that and I asked God to forgive me for any harm I caused myself, or anyone else in doing such evil. Using God's word to manipulate others is unacceptable in God's eyes.

One of the worst places Christian witchcraft is practiced is in the job or position game, both in the secular world and the church. Many Christians will tell someone that they have this in common or that in common with them, just to get that person to show them favor, when the truth is they probably have nothing in common with that person at all. It is kind of like the guy that wants the promotion at work so he finds out what the boss likes, and even if he hates what the boss likes, he goes to the boss and pretends and lies to him saying 'I like that too,' or 'I love that baseball team' when the truth is he hates that team and he knows it. Of course though if he winds up getting that promotion, then he has used manipulation to gain what he wanted. That my friend is dishonesty and wrong as can be. A job promotion should be gained on merit and skill instead of manipulation.

Many use it in the church. There once was a girl who wanted to be lead praise and worship singer. There was however, competition for that position. Instead of trying out and doing the best she could and then letting God speak to those in charge about who would be best, she found out something about her competition's past and began to spread the word. Oh she did it with subtleness and pretended to want to help this person get delivered from something that could come back to haunt her in the future and to keep the church from disgrace. The damage was done. She hurt someone dearly. She didn't care about the reputation of the church or that woman; all she cared about was getting the position. Oh yeah she got it, but it didn't last. I think she ran off with a married man in the church.
Manipulation is always evil, especially in the Christian world.

I have had people who hate my ministry and do not like me, get together and pray to stop my meetings. I have had them do all kinds of things to attempt to put an end to my ministry, including spreading untruths and twisting God's word around to get others to believe that it is not God's will that I minister in churches or anywhere else for that matter.
One guy would not stop even though he was warned that the word of God says in 1st Chronicles 16:22 to touch not God's anointed one and do no harm to prophets. (Ministers) He ended up with serious health problems, his family fell away from God, he lost a child to an unexpected death, and he nearly died himself. I prayed for that man, as I certainly did not gloat or want to see that happen to him even though he had caused me much grief. I only bring it up because I want people to know that I have first hand knowledge of the dire consequences for those who insist on practicing witchcraft as a Christian. I remember that Pastor Billy Joe Daugherty once told me to be careful and not allow a bitter root of evil to grow in my heart. I have always tried to live by that even though it is hard at times.

Christian witchcraft consists of controlling spirits that have no place in the body of Christ. The Pharisees were guilty of this. You see they were the head honchos of their day. They were looked at as the spiritual leaders who everyone looked up to, so therefore they were allowed to control people's lives. That is until Jesus appeared on the scene. Their little kingdoms they had set up seemed to be in danger of falling down because people stopped listening to them and started following Jesus. Now if the Pharisees could have controlled Jesus, they would have never conspired to kill Him. They crucified Him, because they considered Him a threat to their power. They used manipulation to get rid of Him. They were guilty of using witchcraft. Like the Pharisees, many use their positions of power to manipulate others to build their own personal dynasties and kingdoms, which are based on witchcraft and not the power of the Holy Spirit. In John 9:16 the Pharisees judged Christ as being not of God, which was based on their own interpretation and not the Holy Scriptures. They used a genuine witch trial full of domination, manipulation and deceit, to convict Jesus of something He was never guilty of. Even Pilot judged Jesus not guilty and said "I find no fault in this man." However through manipulation and blackmail Pilot succumbed to their demands by putting an innocent Man to death on a cross because he was too much of a coward to fight back against the witches.

How many of us today, succumb to those who spread gossip, slander, and use manipulation to tear down a sister or brother in the Lord, because we are either too afraid to stand up to those who do such things or just too plan lazy and slothful to find out the truth for ourselves? Far too many of us are guilty of this when we allow Jezabelian witches led by the Babylonian whore to tear apart people in the body of Christ or stand back and let them manipulate ourselves as well as family, friends and others and we do nothing about it. It is time to call a Jezabelian witch for what they are and expose them. The word says have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness but rather expose them! Eph 5:11.

We have a responsibility to clean this crap up. It has no place in the church. If you have been letting people manipulate you, stop it now. If you are guilty of being a Christian witch practicing spiritual manipulation, stop and repent now! It is God's way or no way! Got that witch? Now repent!

What I now offer to pray when people approach me and ask me to be in agreement with them, is Colossians 1:9-14 9For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. 10And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully 12giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. 13For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

God's will is the only way to go and I pray you press in toward a relationship with God and press in toward knowing His true will. A genuine relationship with Him, combined with a genuine knowledge of His word, is what is required to know His will.

Rev. Johnny Lee Clary

No comments:

Post a Comment